Welcome to Harcourt-Powell Chartered Surveyors
Harcourt-Powell Chartered Surveyors was formed in December 2003 by Nicholas Harcourt-Powell who is a Fellow of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS) and is also an RICS Registered Valuer. With over 37 years post qualification experience of inspecting and surveying a wide variety of residential, commercial and agricultural properties within the South Suffolk and North Essex areas, the Company is well placed to provide thorough and comprehensive advice.
The Company, which is now incorporated as Nick HP Ltd t/a Harcourt-Powell Chartered Surveyors, is Regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), which is the pre-eminent organisation for professionals, working in land, property and construction sectors in the U.K. and around the world, to meet the highest standards of competence and integrity.
The Company provides the following range of professional services which are explained in more detail by clicking on the appropriate tabs above:-
- Residential Surveys & Valuations – HomeBuyer Reports, Building Surveys & Market Valuations.
- Commercial Surveys & Valuations – Building Surveys, Schedules of Condition,Schedules of Dilapidations, Market Valuations & Rental Valuations.
- Building Surveying – Design Drawings for extensions & alterations, Building Regulations Submissions, Specifications & Tendering, supervision of building works. Certification of New Dwellings. Building Defect analysis.
- Party Wall Act – advice, Notices, Schedules of Condition & Party Wall Awards.
- Planning & Development – Planning & Listed Building Advice & Applications (including Design & Access and Heritage Statements), Appeals and Advice on potential residential/commercial development sites. Local Plan representations & Inquiry submissions. Applications for Certificates of Lawful Use or Development